Meetings and Groups Solutions
Holistic solutions for smarter, easier and more efficient meetings and groups programs
HRS is globally expanding its end-to-end solution to meeting solutions
HRS has taken a similar end-to-end approach seen in its enterprise solutions into the groups and meetings space, with a unique plug-and-play service designed to meet the needs of both corporations and meeting planners. From continuous procurement that leverages the combined power of transient, to meetings and groups solutions that factor into your search and booking process, HRS has you covered. With our tools, we can drive savings and boost the efficiency of your meetings management program.
- Bundled meeting and transient sourcing for maximum negotiation power
- Constant optimization of hotel program
- Negotiated rates loadable into Search & Book Tool and highlighted in hotel search
- Hotels are not able to bid above negotiated rates
- Intuitive DIY tool with possibility to get free-of-charge support at any step in the booking process
- Customer-designed terms and conditions incl. cancellation and rebooking for maximum compliance
- Integrated module for booking preferred suppliers, such as venues
- Room block management tool for large events
- Invoice digitization, data enrichment & tax recovery potential optimization (BaFin licence)
- Centralized solution fully integrated into Search & Book
- TOMS compliant
- Consolidated global meeting and transient reporting on operational, strategic and payment levels
- Flexibility on individual customer requirements
Meetings and Groups Products for Event Planners
HRS Meetings Tool
Our HRS Meetings Tool gives the meeting planner the ability to select everything needed for a meeting or conference, from hotel room to equipment to food and beverage, all of which can be done on a do-it-yourself basis.
During the request process, bookers can standardize their search preferences and send eRFPs to multiple hotels. With a guaranteed hotel reaction rate of over 80%, the planner receives an average of three binding comparable offers by 6 pm the next day.
The HRS Meetings Tool can be used by any meeting planner to start a request, supported either by our worldwide experts or fully DIY online. The meeting tool is fully customizable to customers' needs and can be implemented based on corporate compliance guidelines, such as individual terms & conditions, approval process, upload contracted hotels, deputy roles, etc.