Hotel BURNS Apartments Check In: Burns Art, Bahnstr 76

Charlottenstr. 60, 40210 Düsseldorf
Free for HRS guests:
  • Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
  • WLAN in room
Similar hotels in Düsseldorf
10.12.19 - 11.12.19
The requested hotel is not available on the selected dates.
Show map
Very Good 96 Evaluations
Show all
Earliest check-in 15:00
Latest check-out 12:00
Parking not available
Hotel information

Service & facilities

Hotel facilities

  • Reception (lobby)
  • Elevator
  • Public Internet terminal
  • Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
  • Fire alarm
  • Smoke detectors
  • Sprinkler system
  • WLAN with Internet access in lobby
  • Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
  • WLAN operator Das Gate
  • Breakfast
  • from 06:30 o'clock
  • to 10:30 o'clock
  • Guest rooms accessed by interior entrances
  • Building meets all current local, state and country building codes

Room facilities

  • WLAN with Internet access in rooms
  • Hourly rate 0,00 EUR
  • Provider Das Gate
  • Satellite TV
  • TV remote control
  • Radio
  • CD player
  • Desk
  • Seating area
  • Separate luggage store
  • Telephone on the desk
  • Room safe
  • Mini-bar
  • Kitchenette
  • in 26 rooms
  • Fridge
  • in 26 rooms
  • Coffee machine/tea-maker
  • in 26 rooms
  • Microwave oven
  • in 26 rooms
  • Soundproof windows
  • Windows for opening
  • Make-up mirror
  • Full-length mirror
  • Hairdryer
  • Bathroom with shower
  • Heated towel rack in bathroom
  • Emergency information
  • Plan of emergency exits
  • DSL/broadband Internet access
  • TV with international news channel

In-house services

  • Hotel safe
  • Free daily newspapers
  • Laundry service
  • Use of an Internet terminal at the hotel
  • WLAN in room
  • Pets not allowed

Style of hotel and ambience

You'll feel right at home at the elegant Burns Apartments in Düsseldorf. Each apartment comes with high-quality furnishings and offers a lovely combination of Asian and Italian design elements. Make yourself a delicious dinner in your comprehensively equipped kitchenette and dine in your cosy living area. In the morning, a sumptuous buffet breakfast is served at the adjacent Burns Art Hotel.

Special features of the hotel

Aktuell finden Bauarbeitenl im BURNS Apartments statt: Tagsüber werden neue Fenster sowie Klimageräte eingebaut und das Dach wird komplett neu gemacht. Die Maßnahmen werden voraussichtlich bis einschließlich 31.08.2019 andauern. The Apartment Hotel is approx. 300m away from the BURNS ART HOTEL (Bahnstr. 76). Breakfast /Check-In and Check-Out is at the BURNS ART HOTEL. Important for all HOTDEAL bookings: In case of cancellation 90% of the total amount needs to be paid. Therefore the hotel will debit 90% of the total amount of the booking directly after the booking process, the remaining 10% need to be paid at the hotel. In case of guaranted booking with credit card, the hotel needs an authorization of the credit card when the credit card owner is not the guest itself. In case of billing to cooperate accounts, the credit card provided for guarantee must also be provided in copy to the hotel.

Hotel data

Hotel built in 2003, Last complete renovation 2006, Number of floors 5, Total number of rooms 26, Number of single rooms 4, Number of double rooms 22, of which have 2 separate beds 5, of which have a double bed 6, Number of junior suites 5, Number of apartments 26, Hotel closed from 2009-12-21, to 2009-12-31, Reception manned 24 hours a day, Earliest check-in 15:00, Latest check-out 12:00, Multilingual staff on hand 24 hours a day, Number of luxury rooms 5, Number of business rooms 10, Boarding house, City hotel, Business hotel, Art/design hotel, Trade fair hotel, Apartment/Suite hotel, No-smoking hotel, No-smoking room 26, Hypoallergenic rooms 26, Family rooms available 1, Children's beds/cots 2

Service times

Reception open:

12:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Reception manned at weekends:

12:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Earliest check-in:

3:00 PM

Latest check-out:

12:00 PM

Accepted payment methods

  • Visa
  • Eurocard/MasterCard
  • American Express
  • Electronic cash
  • Billing to corporate account possible
Location and distance

Charlottenstr. 60, 40210 Düsseldorf -

Location of the hotel

Conveniently located near the station, this hotel is a perfect starting point from which to explore Düsseldorf. A 10-minute walk will take you to the famous shopping street, Königsallee, with its exclusive boutiques. The banks of the Rhine and the numerous restaurants in the old town are also within easy walking distance.

Surroundings of the hotel
  • 1.08 km
  • 3.29 km
  • 7.73 km

Evaluations of BURNS Apartments Check In: Burns Art, Bahnstr 76

88% of the HRS guests recommend this hotel
Very Good 96 Evaluations
Friendliness of the staff
How willing were staff to help?
Atmosphere at the hotel
Room configuration
Sanitary equipment
Size of room
The quality of breakfast
Value for money
Sleep comfort