Managing multiple lodging segments is history!
COVID-19 pandemic shifted traveler behavior towards fewer number of trips but increased length of stay, redefined priorities towards duty of care and emphasized flexible T&Cs
The HRS Longstay Service
With the addition of fully online extended-stay management, HRS Longing as a Service platform becomes the ultimate one-stop-shop for your lodging program enabling full control and holistic governance from Transient, Meetings, Groups and now also Longstay. Manage your extended-stays with a data-driven platform end-to-end from procurement, search & book to payment and expense offering a holistic overview on the entire lodging spend.
Hotel procurement is affected by legacy issues: rates and conditions for the entire extended stay period, are not available online, creating inefficient offline processes and result in lack of data, poor transparency and excessive manual work. No information available on hygiene or carbon emissions.
With +150MM room nights sourced for 35% of Global Fortune 500 companies, HRS is the global leader in hotel procurement, generating direct and indirect savings for corporate customers worldwide.
- Proven Savings: lodging program optimization leading to 10% cost reduction
- Negotiation Efficiency: unique 4 weeks negotiation process
- Traveler Satisfaction: over 500.000 properties from hotels, aparthotels to residences & serviced apartments, also available in very remote locations of the world with product bundles adjusted to longer stays
- Green and Clean stays: the Clean & Safe protocol and Green Stay initiative provide structured data on hotels adhering to increased hygiene measures and information on carbon emissions per room night.
Longstay bookings take 20% of organization’s entire lodging spend. Turning paper savings into real savings, ensuring duty of care and controlling the entire spend, is challenging when this segment is managed almost entirely offline. Corporations need to find ways to offer personalized, digitalized and seamless experience tailored to traveler’s longstay needs while ensuring compliance with travel policy.
A fully digitized process of one-click bookings of 1+ rooms for 14+ nights with dedicated pricing and own T&Cs, available on all HRS booking channels and OBEs, such as SAP Concur, Cytric and KDS, also displaying safety and sustainability standards information.
- Best Rates & Availability: ensured by the patented real-time Rate Filter, Best Buy and Multisource
- Personalized Booking Experience: enabled by a fully automated Recommendation Engine
- Post-Booking Optimization: automatic rebooking at lower rates
- Traveler Reassurance: Clean & Safe Label and Green Stay grade provide information to conscientious travelers
Complex payment processes, VAT recovery problems (TOMs regulation), fraud and invoice reconciliation issues all result in high time expenditure per payment, simultaneously exposing travelers to numerous touch-points and this increasing organization’s liability risks.
Touchless Stay streamlines corporate travel from digital check-in to payment, invoicing and expensing; feeding level 3 data into the Lodging as a Service platform to enable continuous optimization of your hotel program.
- Duty of Care: digitalizes the hotel registration and payment process
- Program Compliance: incentivizes program adoption by implementing a VCC payment solution combined with digital invoice and expensing
- VAT Reclaim: digital invoicing and auditing triggers automated VAT reclaim process
Revolutionizing the way you manage extended stays
HRS offers two unique ways to address long stays – fully manageable online just like any other transient booking, creating a seamless journey for your travelers, driving compliance and enabling complete transparency on full lodging spend.
HRS Longstay Service
Search an book long stays for a single traveler or a small group going on a consultancy trip to a customer or visiting your company’s HQ for a few weeks through the HRS booking platform or mobile app, just like any other transient booking.
- 1 to 9 rooms
- 14+ nights
- flexible T&Cs
HRS Longstay Projects
End-to-end Longstay lodging solution for extended bookings for small or large groups of travelers needed on a construction site or a renewable energy plant for several month, also available in very remote locations of the world.
- 10+ rooms
- 2-3 month and longer
- Guarantee of dedicated property, price and T&Cs
Find out how you can start to drive savings, increase compliance and overall traveler satisfaction – get in touch with your local HRS consultant today!
Enabling Safe & Sustainable Hotel Programs
Clean & Safe Protocol
A protocol providing both corporations and hoteliers with a well-defined hygiene standard.
Green Stay Initiative
An initiative using normalized data to give transparency on the sustainability of hotels.