Lodging Market Trends & Insights Paper
What Procurement and Travel Managers need to know to be prepared for the upcoming 18 months
Business Travel is back & ADRs are rising – What now?
- Travel programs have largely been frozen over the last two years. Corporates lost up to 90% of volumes and negotiation power, suppliers are increasing their pricing and employees will expect more than to be back where they left off – especially in terms of security, safety, quality and sustainability. To ensure that Procurement and Travel Managers are prepared for factors reinforcing the dilution of lodging programs, we would like to provide you valuable tips and recommendations for action that will help you respond effectively to global megatrends, current industry dynamics and the resulting new demands of your business travelers.
We are investigating trends & proof points around:
Average Daily Rate (ADR) on global, country and destination level
Demand Recovery per industry
While also discussing:
- What industry dynamics are impacting the hotel price trends
- What procurement managers can do to fully optimize their hotel programs; and
- How to be successful with your procurement strategy and rate negotiations
- Read this paper in order to create the optimum procurement strategy and hotel program to meet the needs of your business, balancing duty of care for your travelers as well as for the environment, and create value for everyone!