Optimizing the Business Traveler Experience: Delivering Newfound Savings and Added Value
Create the greatest value simultaneously for your travelers, your organization and the environment!
Discover how you can efficiently satisfy the following objectives by replacing annual RFPs with a holistic approach:
Balancing value-added benefits with savings
Creating a superior business traveler experience
Delivering operational process efficiencies
Running a continually optimized program that incorporates different lodging categories (such as meetings, groups, and longstay bookings) to enhance overall volumes
Building sustainability into what is typically a company’s second-largest expense item
Supporting diversity and inclusion
Increasing risk mitigation via duty of care responsibility
This Whitepaper gives you valuable insights on HOW…
- fully centralized, contextualized traveler data leads to actionable transparency
- continuous sourcing makes it possible to optimize procurement in real time
- predictive recommendations and circular learnings add value to the travel program as a whole
- you use the information to make and potentially weight decisions across e.g. costs, traveler preference, diversity & inclusion and sustainability to broaden the value associated with travel procurement
- you can profit from automated digital booking, Payments, and Procurement
As the C-suite turns to procurement leaders to support their growth agenda, it is important for procurement to enable employees to re-commence impactful business travel.
Start now to overhaul processes and technology with minimal disruption to travelers but enormous value to the company, before business travel hits its stride again.
Read this paper, created in collaboration between Art of Procurement and HRS, to find out how!